View in browser
compass

Why Your Aspen Investment Holds Its Value!

Well, I can tell you why Aspen real estate is so expensive but worth it! My Granddaughters came to visit all last week from Los Angeles. Every time we

planned another adventure and got in the car, the question was “How long in the car?” Let’s see: Hunter Creek hike-5 minutes to access; T Lazy 7 for horseback riding-7 minutes from town; Maroon Creek Club or Aspen Rec Center for swimming-7-10 if there is traffic; White Brick Music and Bauhaus Art Opening-5 minutes; miniature golf and lunch at CP Burger-3-5 minutes to walk. And of course, this list goes on and on!

 


Coming here from big cities like LA, NY, San Francisco, Miami, Houston, Dallas, and others, the amount of activities within walking, biking or a very short drive is exponential. I explained to my 9 and 10-year-old Granddaughters about supply and demand.

 Pitkin County has about 14,000 residents, which includes Aspen with about 6,500 residents. Aspen is comprised of 87% forest land and approximately half of the remaining 13% is still agricultural.

 So, basic economics says our supply is minuscule and demand seems to be on the rise again. That is why we are seeing some really crazy numbers per square foot for product walking or easy biking to town.

Eclectic Riverfront Home on Herron Park Available for Rent. Call me for details!
REAL ESTATE UPDATE

You may want to get serious about selling your home this year. 

Compass’ most interesting new program, Compass Concierge, offers home improvement services to sell your home faster and for more money. There are no upfront costs, hidden fees, or interest charges, and Compass collects the funds at closing. Or, if you are a buyer, we can find you a home that needs a remodel and you could get a better buy! Remember, that we have fabulous neighborhoods still very close to the core of Aspen for better value.


We have access to great rental properties if you want to try different neighborhoods. This will be an event filled summer, so do not miss it and let us help you!!

Summer Events

Jas Aspen Snowmass - June 20-23rd

This year in addition to the Benedict Music Tent there will be multiple smaller venues and a greater variety of artists and genres. Featuring Taj Mahal Quartet, Patti Austin, Jacob Collier, Skonberg, Wycliffe Gordon and Friends, Booker T. Jones, & more! Click Here


Aspen Ideas Festival - June 20-29th

A defining event for Aspen, the Ideas Festival brings world-renowned thought leaders from many disciplines to present and discuss ideas and issues relevant to our lives today. Click Here for Schedule of Events & Click Here for Aspen Daily News Article


Aspen Music Festival - June 28


Enjoy the Aspen Chamber Symphony at the Benedict Music Tent. Or bring a blanket and a picnic to listen to the beautiful music on the lawn. Summer season kicks off June 27. 

Click Here

Jas Cafe at the Art Museum - July 19

World-renowned guitarist and singer John Pizzarelli has been hailed by the Boston Globe for “reinvigorating the Great American Songbook and re-popularizing jazz.” 

Feature Adventure

Blazing Adventures Rafting 

The Roaring Fork River is raging after all the snow this year! The Upper Roaring Fork is the most popular whitewater rafting trip in Aspen for exciting rapids. Or if you are looking for a more mellow float try the lower Roaring Fork River. Great fun for the entire family!

© Compass 2019 ¦ All Rights Reserved by Compass ¦ Made in NYC

Compass is a licensed real estate broker and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Information is compiled from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, condition, sale, or withdrawal without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footages are approximate. This is not intended to solicit property already listed. Nothing herein shall be construed as legal, accounting or other professional advice outside the realm of real estate brokerage.

Want to stop receiving our emails?  Unsubscribe now.